Your self-confidence, is the trust or faith that you have in yourself and your abilities. Self-confidence and positive self-esteem affect how you think and act, how you feel about others and how successful you are in life. It is really important to understand that your self-confidence don`t have anything to do with life circumstances. It`s in you in your hard days and happy once, as well.
- Morning rituals
Every morning think about what do you like on yourself? Try to start with 3 things. For example:
- I am postive minded
- I think that I can achieve everything with hard work.
- I am determined and I know what do I want. And Yes, I have exact plan how to achieve that.
- Always be aware that your self-confidence don`t have anything to do with your life circumstances.
- Everyone has a bad day, even bad period, but they still have high level of self-confidence. They know bad time will pass, but their trust in life and self-confidence will stay.
- Talk with your really close friends, ask them how do they see you. What are your strengths?
- Friends` influences can be as powerful or more powerful than those of parents and society in shaping feelings about one`s self.
- Learn to think differently. When you fall into self-criticism , note them and change them to positive thoughts.
The best thing that I can tell you is : SELF-ESTEEM and SELF-CONFIDENCE can be learned! The learning will involve changes, new mindset, new habits, but it is possible. Building self- confidence is breaking old habits and developing new once, as well as developing new mindset. Even if you think that is unchangeable, everything is changeable, just you have to WorkOut YourSelf.
If you really want to improve your life, to build up your self-confidence, to achieve your goals and to reach your full potential, I may have a solution.
By using flexible working hours and working via Skype, you can contact me and work with me from anywhere and anytime!
Feel free to contact me now for your FREE initial consultation.